Thursday, February 27, 2014

Flea Market Finds

I've always been a fan of craft fairs, flea markets and thrift shops. I still remember afternoon trips with my Dad to an indoor flea market 30-45 minutes away from my parents house on Sunday afternoons. A year or so ago I went to a flea market in Philly and signed up for email alerts about EVERY flea market in Philadelphia. I'm proud to say i've finally been to each different one and i've taken friends and family back to many of them. I've even developed a set of negotiating skills...I can't get enough of that thrill of the ultimate find! 



I wanted to show off some of my favorite flea market finds. I'll post about my favorite Philly flea markets in the near future. :)

Vintage Bread Box <3 <3 <3

Wicker Chairs

 Squirrel/Nut Jar and Gold Etched Shotglasses

 Gold Etched Ice Bucket and Glasses
Mustache Mug!

 Vintage Coca Cola Wooden Crate aka Shotglass Holder

 Pan Am Travel Bag
(w/ a The Beatles Pam Am playing card)

 Geometric Squirrel Necklace <3
(from the Santa Monica flea market)

And these are just the favorites. ;)

Sign up to get weekly emails about flea markets in the Philadelphia area: Phila Flea Markets


No comments:

Post a Comment