Saturday, October 12, 2013

Well, Hello There

Welcome to my new blog! Over a year ago I starting blogging over at The Sweet Shop my lifestyle blog concentrating on baking and DIY projects. Unfortunately after a few months my regular posts starting to dwindle and eventually I stopped blogging all together...well, except for my every-four-months post about how 'I'm coming back!'..and guess what, I didn't.

Back in April I announced on the old blog that I would be starting up an Etsy site selling my homemade goods and would re-design my blog to match. The Gods of the Blog Universe didn't make it easy for me to transition my old blog..so here I am! I plan to re post some of my old blog posts and use this Blog as a platform to discuss all of my fun, exciting, and not always successful DIY projects. I'll also be using this as a 'lifestyle' blog...basically so I can post pictures of my adorable cats (Memphis & Felix) and talk about my adventures around Philly and the Tri State Area.

Well...that's about it for now. Check out the below quote that really struck a cord with me. I plan for my future with this thought in mind:



No comments:

Post a Comment