Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Building a Classic Wardrobe

I decided to join a Weight Watchers group at work. Not that i've lost much weight so far but the thought of going out and buying a entirely new wardrobe is something that really kicks my willpower into gear. I would be so excited to basically build a new wardrobe by altering key pieces I already own and by added some new classics to the mix. Sometimes I think I could reinvent my style and finally go after what I love on other people but am too scared to try myself. 

Pinterest has been a great source of encouragement in losing weight and has gotten me excited about reinventing my wardrobe. This Pinterest page has it all: Building a Wardrobe -from how to build a wardrobe or how to pack a suitcase with minimal pieces to advice from stylish people and how to fit/wear/choose your clothing. 



Here are a few pieces i'm loping to add to my closet:

A Little Black Dress

Basic Cardigans

A White Dress Shirt

Ballet Flats

Brown, Tan, or Camel Knee-High Boots

Dark-Wash Boot-Cut Jeans

A Perfect Black Blazer

Black Pumps

Simple V-Neck Shirts

Black Dress Pants

Comfy Skinny Jeans

 A Classic Pea Coat

Happy wardrobing!

No comments:

Post a Comment