Friday, February 14, 2014

Sweatheart Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies!

Just in time for Valentines Day! When any Holiday comes up I use it as an excuse to bake something new. During Christmas one of our staple cookies are Peanut Butter Kiss cookies. Ever since seeing a version of these cookies with chocolate hearts instead of kisses on Pinterest I knew I wanted to make them for Valentines Day. 

I found what I have come to believe is the BEST peanut butter chocolate heart cookie recipe on the blog The Baker Chick. I stumbled upon this blog via Pinterest and it's quickly becoming one of my favorites.  Everyone who tried one of these cookies said it was absolutely amazing!



Yummm Dove chocolate...
As usual the peanut butter cookie dough was rolled in sugar before baking. After baking I placed the chocolate heart in the middle and quickly put them into the fridge. If this isn't done quickly you'll end up with lots of melted hearts...and lots of rejects to eat..mawahaha.


ENJOY and Happy Valentines Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment